Content strategy is a really hot topic. Yes, it can make your blog more interesting to read, but does it increase conversion? Well, Jon Morrow says that content strategy increases conversions by 200%. I agree with him totally.
Learn how through this article:
Here are 4 reasons why content strategy increases conversions (by 200%) instantly:
1) What is content strategy and why should we use it:
MYTH: Content marketing is useless for our customers and will result in nothing but chaos!
MYTH: Content marketing leads to unnecessary expenses! But marketers… DON’T LISTEN TO THEM!!!
First of all, you don’t need to create any additional promotional materials (banners, infographics…)
Second – do you know what makes people subscribe or register on websites? Feeling that they keep up to date with the latest news, that they are aware of current trends, that their opinions matter. And how do you achieve all this? Only by creating interesting content (or hiring someone who will create it for you).
2) How to make your website content strategy more useful:
Delivery may vary…Delivery may vary…Delivery may vary…Delivery may vary…Delivery may vary…Delivery may vary…Delivery may vary…Delivery may vary…
3) Which one is better – web analytics or content analysis?
A lot of people prefer Google Analytics because it gives them tons of information about how visitors act on the website. Some say that with its help you can easily solve most of your problems. I think its advantage is huge especially when it comes to measuring the profit, but I don’t think it can make you understand your customers.
At the same time, content analysis tools are also very important because they show what people expect to see on your website and how attentive or not they are. Content analysis is usually more helpful when it comes to having a good relationship with potential visitors/customers. It shows how they feel about your products, whether your brand image is consistent, etc. For example, the Rite tag helps you identify tags that are used most often by users of various social networks. What’s useful for marketers? If you create unique pieces of content – something no one else has before – share them through social media channels! Use #hashtags! Yes, you will have more interactions with people if you use Rite tag, isn’t it great?
4) How to make your content strategy more powerful:
What makes people subscribe or register on websites? Feeling that they keep up to date with the latest news, that they are aware of current trends, that their opinions matter. And how do you achieve all this? Only by creating interesting content (or hiring someone who will create it for you).
Are there any other ways to increase conversions and what should we focus on first and foremost?
1) Focus on the way your website looks! If visitors see something familiar – they leave.
2) Even if everything is fine with design but your message is not clear – it’s useless!
3) The idea is simple: “What will people hear – that’s what they will remember.”
4) When you have a great product – it doesn’t always mean you’ll get an order from everyone. But if your customer feels special because of something specific (non-standard case, loyalty points…) he or she is more likely to come back and buy again.
1) Create the best website ever!
2) Control the quality of your content by monitoring how customers react to it
3) Understand what’s going on in social media, build relationships with potential customers, use #hashtags & track them thanks to Rite tag
4) Link social media profiles to your website
5) Make sure that everything works properly, watch for tendencies in search queries
6) Use analytics tools & adjust your website content to customer expectations
7) Content Strategy for E-commerce: I’m not sure if e-store owners will benefit from it, but anyway… These are some tips for them: – free shipping without a minimum amount of purchase in order to attract customers who live far away – loyalty programs & gift cards with the possibility of personalization – blog with product reviews in various languages or at least in one language that’s widely used outside your country (e.g. English)
8) The most important thing about content strategy is that you are able to recognize when something isn’t working. It can be SEO, optimization, tags, social media engagement… But don’t get upset about it! You should always know what’s wrong and be ready to improve it.
There are two main ideas that characterize successful content strategy:
1) Content is the king on the web
2) You can’t please everyone, so start with yourself
The article has five main parts: what makes up a successful content strategy, how to make your strategy more powerful, how to increase conversions, important points for e-stores, and an overall conclusion. The first part of the article discusses several different types of content including text/blog posts, video/YouTube uploads, social media profiles (such as Pinterest boards or Instagram accounts), infographics, and presentations or slideshows. Articles also discuss how brands should focus on creating interesting content in order to be memorable online.