Umrah is the spiritual pilgrimage that Muslims make to the House of Allah Almighty situated in the Sacred Makkah. Every year, the large numbers of Muslims undertake the Umrah pilgrimage, especially during the month of Ramadan. Umrah is among of the most effective ways to develop a strong and deep relationship with Allah Almighty. It also purifies the heart and spirit by making one content and grateful to Him. When someone makes the blessed journey to Makkah & Madina, Allah hears all of his prayers and desires.
Some Helpful Suggestions For Your Umrah Pilgrimage:
The significance of this journey is so great, therefore you must carefully prepare and plan your spiritual pilgrimage. Make the most of this spiritual journey to reap enormous rewards and blessings both in this world and the afterlife. Let’s have a look at some Helpful Suggestions for Your Blissful and blessed Journey;
- When you make a decision to embark on a blessed pilgrimage, carefully do research about all the Umrah rituals. Certain actions are highly rewarded. Similarly, there are some places of worship where no prayer is unaccepted or rejected. To learn everything that you can about how to make your Umrah pilgrimage as beneficial as possible.
- Maintain the availability of essential items with you at all times. An extra Ihram, sunglasses, Vaseline, and vital medications like pain killers and anti-allergy drugs must be among them.
- Study the Ihram rules attentively because breaking even one of them can render your Umrah worthless.
- It can be difficult to come closer to Hajr-e-Aswad whilst on the blessed journey. So, making the queue for kissing Hajr-e-Aswad about 15 minutes before Asar prayer is an excellent idea. This is when the queues move quickly, allowing you to kiss the Black Stone (Hajr-E-Aswad).
- Make a lot of requests to Almighty Allah and beg for His mercy and gratitude. Because He is hearing you, this is the best chance for you to ask whatever you want from the Creator of everything. Therefore, make the most of your Umrah pilgrimage by supplicating more and more.
- Maintain good company and keep in mind that you are Allah Almighty’s guest. You must devote the majority of your time to worshiping Allah, reciting the Holy Quran, and praying in sacred mosques. Avoid people who invite you to go shopping or to eat at restaurants, because it will waste your precious time.
- Try to learn or memorize a few basic Arabic phrases if you can, so that you will be able to communicate with others when necessary. You will meet pilgrims from various countries and traditions during your pilgrimage. Interacting with them will be a great experience, especially if they have a lot of understanding about Islam.
- The blessed pilgrimage necessitates a great deal of energy and strength; therefore, you cannot afford to become unwell and lose valuable time resting on bed. Therefore, eat nutritious and healthy food like fruits, milk, and juices to stay fit and avoid sicknesses. Most importantly, drink the Supernatural and blessed Zamzam Water as much as you can. Must remember to bring Zamzam water with you when you return from your spiritual journey.
- When performing Umrah, consider visiting other religious places such as Mount of Uhud, Cave of Hira, Masjid-E-Quba, and Jannat ul Baqi. Above all, Rawdah in the Masjid e Nabawi is a heavenly sanctuary, so you must visit Madina, and see the marvelous Masjid e Nabawi.
Hence, all the above-mentioned suggestions will assist you to prepare yourself for the sacred pilgrimage to Makkah and Madina. After preparing yourself for Umrah, you should book an Umrah package to perform it. For this, Muslims Holy Travel provides top-notch Umrah services including 21 Nights Smart, Hassle-Free & Cheap Umrah Packages 2022 with other facilities and convenience.
It is me, Sitara Gul. I am a Muslim girl from the UK. It’s been a long time that I am learning more about Islam and my aim is to spread the right message to the world. Research and writing about various things is my passion, I like diving into the topics especially that are related to Islam. Right now, I am also working with Muslims holy travel which is one of the best Hajj Umrah company in UK.
Muslims Holy Travel provides the best Umrah packages in the most budget-friendly rates. Muslim all around the UK can attain this opportunity from the renowned agents of travel sector. Umrah is a blessing that Muslims can comfortably accomplish through our remarkable services. We work beyond your expectations and offers you bundles according to your requirements. For more details, visit our website.