Paula Dietz is an American former bookkeeper who was married to the serial killer Dennis Rader, also known as the BTK Strangler or BTK. Rader was employed and pursuing his education simultaneously when Dietz married him in 1971 while he was still a student.
The family claims they were unaware of the murders committed by Rader from 1974 to 1991. Rader’s arrest in 2005 led Dietz to move out of Kansas, where his family had been highly respected.
Weight / Height / Age
Paula Dietz was born on May 5th, 1948, and she is currently at the age of 72 years old. Paula seems to be a lot healthy and fit even at such an age. She stands at the height of about 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs around 60 kg. Dietz has brown eyes and blonde hair that complement her beautiful smile.
|Birth Place||Park City, Kansas, United States of America|
|Date Of Birth||May 5, 1948|
|Height||In centimeters – 165 cm
In feet and inches – 5′ 5″
|Weight||In kilograms – 60 Kg
In pounds – 132 lbs
|School||High School, Kansas|
|Home Town||Park City, Kansas, United States of America|
Amount of net worth
It is well known that Paula Dietz earned most of her wealth from her job as a bookkeeper, even after her husband was arrested. The details of her wealth have not been revealed yet because she leads a private life.
Families / Education
Originally from Park City, Kansas, Paula Dietz grew up there. She has a degree in the subject of journalism from the institution of Kansas State University. Neither she nor her siblings have disclosed any information about their parents. As for her education, she graduated from a public high school in Kansas and there is no further information available about her education.
Fashion / Career
Keeping her professional life private since Rader’s arrest, Dietz has avoided the media for a long time. When she pleaded guilty to Rader’s charges, she was given an emergency divorce and returned to Kansas and her job as a bookkeeper. Although she left Kansas in 2004, she returned to Kansas and her job as a bookkeeper at some point.
After serving in the United States Air Force for six years, Rader moved to Park City to work at Leekers IGA supermarket’s meat department. Between the years 1974 and 1988, he has even worked as the assembler at the Coleman Company, which is an outdoor supply company.
Friend, Affair, Husband and More
In 1971, Kansas Rader and Dietz married after they met in Pittsburgh while still in school. Brian Rawson and Kierra Rawson are their two children together. Dietz and her children had never ever spoken to Rader again after he had pleaded guilty.
List of Favorite Things
|Favorite Actors||Will Smith|
|Favorite Actress||Joey King|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||Paris|
|Favorite Food||Vegetable Soup and Pizza|
|Favorite Things To Do||Read Books and Spend time with kids|
Interesting Facts to know about Paula Dietz
- · Paula worked for ADT Security Services, which is a large company.
- · Dennis, her husband at the time, was the Lutheran Cub Scout Leader.
- · Rader appeared like a normal neighbor, but he was a vicious killer at night.
- · Rader brought forward the moniker BTK, meaning Bind, Torture, and Kill.
- · Several serial killers kept mementos of their crimes at their homes.
- · He wrote out some detailed plans for the next killing on some small pieces of paper, like the business cards, and hence hid them all over the house.
- · A neighbor of theirs, Marine Hedge, was murdered by him in 1985.
- · Joseph, Julie, as well as Joseph Otero Jr., are members of the Otero family, who were his very first victims.
- · Paula Dietz and her children did not visit Rader in prison nor attend a court hearing. They also left Kansas to avoid exposure to the media.