CA Foundation Registration Fees – A candidate can register online for the CA Foundation course through the ICAI website. Since the CA Foundation course is the basic level of Chartered Accountant, first enlist with the Board of Studies (BOS). For registration in the CA foundation and BOS, the desired candidates have to first get registered. Followed by login, filling up details, uploading the documents, and finally paying the CA Foundation registration fees.
The CA Foundation registration fees for May 2022 examinations is Rs. 9800. The CA Foundation Registration fees is to be paid online. As you complete the registration, you need to complete the study period of 4 months. Prepare well for the exams to get the best CA Foundation result and clear the exam in the first attempt.
Scroll down to know in advance about the CA Foundation registration fees, process, eligibility, documents required, and more.
CA Foundation Registration Fees May 2022
In order to complete the registration process, you need to pay the fees online. The total CA Foundation registration fees is Rs. 9800. It includes the registration fees, prospectus, student’s journal fee, and member’s journal fee. The last 2 of them are optional, so the students have to pay at least Rs. 9200. Check the table below to know the complete details about the CA Foundation registration fees.
|CA Foundation||Indian Student||Foreign Student|
|Registration Fees||₹ 9,000||$700|
|Student’s Journal (optional)||₹ 200||$20|
|Member’s Journal (optional)||₹ 400||$40|
|Total Fees for CA-Foundation||₹ 9,800||$780|
May 2022 fees is same as the CA Foundation registration fees 2021. However, ICAI has made the announcement of 75% concession for students from the north-eastern states.
CA Foundation Registration Eligibility
You being a deserving candidate, must fulfill the following terms and conditions:
- Appearing in the Final Class 12 Examination of any Board like CBSE, which is law or driven by an authorized body by the Central Government. Hence, the candidate will be eligible for the exam only after passing the Class 12 Final Board Examination.
- The candidate must also make a Board of Studies (BOS)Registration.
- A student will go through a four-month learning process to appear in the CA Foundation Examination. For example, if any candidate appears in the May 2022 Examination, then the candidate requires registration before 1st January 2022.
As you fulfill the above-mentioned eligibility criteria, you can move further to know the process to fill the CA Foundation registration form. ICAI other than started the brief enlistments for the viable Class 10 students. Now, the students can immediately enroll for the tests within a short time in their 10th class. So instead of the Class 12 Marksheet, the students should submit their admit cards. After the results are out, the students should introduce their Marksheet only.
The students who have given their tests at present, results are waiting for then they are under Provisional enrollment. You can, in like manner, check the CA Course range and the time it takes to become CA.
CA Foundation Registration Process for May 2022
Students can follow the CA Foundation registration process to enroll for the course.
- Click on the quick association which is above or visit the official site which is http://www.icai.org.
- On the site, click “Students,” and after that, click on “Course Registration Forms.”
- Followed by entering Full Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Email ID, Mobile Number, Nationality, and various points of interest.
- Afterward, you need to submit scanned copies of the required documents.
- Complete the process by paying the CA Foundation registration fees for May 2022.
- Students can take the print-out of the payment receipt as a proof.
Documents required for CA Foundation May 2022 Registration
Student’s must keep their documents ready for the CA Foundation registration:
- Attested copy of Admit Card/Marksheet of Class 12 given by the singular Board.
- One colored photograph.
- Foreigner students need an Attested copy of the affirmation of Nationality.
- Special certificate for SC/ST, OBC, in a sudden way abled, is moreover required Attested.
- Marksheet of Class 10 Admit Card or report card.
Glance through the CA Exam Timing and Duration of the Exam Papers you will have to solve as the dates are announced for May 2022.
CA Foundation Registration Last Date
The aspiring candidates are required to register on or before January 1, 2022, for the CA Foundation Exam to be held in the May/ July 2022 session. CA Foundation registration last date for the November/ December 2022 exam is July 1, 2022.
With this description about the CA Foundation Registration Fees May 2022, you can make a dream career in CA. The fees are only one-time costs for appearing in the examination. You must be confident enough to sit for the final CA Foundation examination and pass out in one shot. VSI Jaipur at Pink City Jaipur is there for your career development.
Just make a prior appointment over Phone or Mobile at 0141 – 2793080 or +91 9309 305 656 during school hours, as you have to unlock your fortune of success.