The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has begun accepting online ca foundation registration for 2022 May. So, applicants can register with ICAI through its official website(icai.org). ICAI will notify candidates of any notices about extended timeframes.
CA Foundation registration requires that you have completed at least the tenth grade, but you must pass your 12th grade for appearing in the exams. Moreover, the registration deadline for the CA foundation course in May 2022 is January 1, 2022. Additionally, the deadline to register for the CA foundation course in November 2022 is July 1, 2022.
To apply for CA Foundation, go to the ICAI’s official website. Then enrol and login with an email address, fill out the required information, attest your photo and signature, and pay the fee.
Also, for 2022, the CA Foundation registration fee is Rs. 9200 for Indian students and $720 for international students.
Additionally, in this CA Foundation Registration reference by CAWizard, you’ll learn how to fill out the CA Foundation registration form. Also, other information on eligibility, dates, documentation needed, registration fees, what happens after you submit the registration form, and much more.
CA Foundation Registration 2022 – Important Dates
The first step toward becoming a Chartered Accountant is to complete the CA Foundation program. Candidates who want to consider a career as a CA can register for the CA Foundation exam after completing their class 12 exams.
So, you must remember these dates to register for the exams on time and without delay.
|Registration date for May Session||till Jan 1, 2022|
|Registration date for November Session||till July 1, 2022|
CA Foundation registration forms can be submitted during the year but must be submitted six months before the examination. As a result, the CA Foundation Registration deadline is January 1, 2022, for the May attempt and July 1, 2022, for the December attempt.
The ICAI will shortly announce the CA Foundation exam schedule for May 2022.
CA Foundation Eligibility Criteria
Before registering for the CA Foundation 2022 exam, candidates must meet the eligibility requirements. Moreover, the CA Foundation eligibility criteria 2022 include educational qualifications, qualifying marks, and age restrictions. Also, candidates can refer to the eligibility criteria below before filling out the CA Foundation 2022 application form.
Students appearing or already appeared the 12th examinations from a recognized board will be eligible for registering for the examinations. However, students will appear in the exam after only passing the 12th board Examination.
Provisional registrations for students who have completed their tenth grade have begun at the ICAI. Moreover, students would have to submit a softcopy of their admit card instead of their 12th board mark sheet. Also, students will be required to submit their mark sheets after the publication of the results.
Provisional registration is available to students who have completed their exams but have yet to receive their results.
Important Documents For ICAI foundation registration process
You must keep a scanned copy of the following documents to register for the online CA Foundation Exam. Additionally, you must send the hard copies (printouts) of the CA Foundation registration form and the documents after completing the CA registration online.
- Attested a copy of the corresponding board’s Admit Card/Marksheet for the class 12th Examination.
- On the physical copy of the CA Foundation registration form, attach one recent coloured photograph.
- If the student is an international student, an attestation copy of the evidence of nationality is necessary.
- Attested copy of specific category certificate, such as ST/ SC/ OBC or specially-abled.
- Attested copy of a 10th-grade mark sheet/admit card that includes the student’s DOB and name.
Following the conclusion of the registration procedure, CDS will send study materials to students at their authorized addresses (Centralized Dispatch System).
ICAI Foundation Registration Process
The ICAI foundation registration process step-by-step is as follows:
Step 1 – Register
- Candidates must visit the ICAI’s official site, icai.org, to fill out the application form online for the CA Foundation level. Before registering, please remember the mentioned CA Foundation registration deadlines.
- Upon visiting the ICAI official website, navigate the e-services option and click “Student Services” from the drop-down menu.
- After that, click on the “Entry-level forms” link – you will be rerouted to the CA Foundation registration form. Complete the required fields.
- After that, click on Generate OTP. For completing the registration process, enter the OTP and validate.
Moreover, students can click here to reach the Online CA foundation registration form directly.
Step 2 – Login
- You will receive a registration number and passcode in your mobile number and email address provided after the completion of the CA Foundation registration on the ICAI website.
- Log in with your credentials and fill out the ICAI’s basic information.
- To finish the OTP registration process, you must have a valid email address and mobile phone number.
Step 3 – Document uploading
- Submit the documents in softcopy format. Also, there is no need to come into the office and submit the documents in person.
- After filling out all of the information, you can upload the supporting documentation in a scanned version.
- After that, select save and then apply now.
Step 4 – Fee payment
- Fee payment is the final step in the CA Foundation registration process.
- A system-generated CA Foundation 2022 application form will appear on the screen after payment completion.
- Save a copy or download the document to your computer/device for future use.
The Details regarding the fee structure is as follows:
|Details of Fee||For Indian Nationals (Rs)||For Foreign Students (USD)|
|Cost of Foundation Prospectus||200||20|
|Subscription for student’s Journal (For One Year ) (Optional)||200||20|
|Subscription for member’s Journal (For One Year ) (Optional)||400||40|
After the registration deadlines for May 2022 have passed, the ICAI will publish the CA Foundation exam form for that session. Moreover, candidates interested in taking the exam must fill out the exam form before closing.
It should be noted that exam forms can be submitted in two ways: without late fees or late fees. Additionally, it is recommended that you apply before the timeframe.
Additionally, the ICAI will publish the CA Foundation admit card for registered applicants once all deadlines have passed.
Moreover, the CA Foundation course registration validity is for three years, allowing for six attempts. Also, you can renew your registration for another three years after three years by paying Rs 300 as revalidation fees.