Kik is a messenger or you can say it is a free messaging app for mobile systems; and using the services of KIK the users can exchange messages; videos, photos with any other user who could be anyone either your friend or your family. KIK has been very much popular among users especially among teenagers. It has gained users all across the world as it is very much easy to create a KIK account; and the users will only need an email, birth date, and a username to use for the login process.
However; there are users who want to delete the KIK account but they are not aware of the steps that need to be followed to delete your KIK account permanently. In that case, this article will be very much beneficial for you as in this article we are going to tell you about the steps; and the exact procedure you will need to delete your account on KIK.
Reasons to Delete a KIK Account
Before moving to the steps of deleting a KIK account let us first look at the reasons why one should opt to delete a KIK account permanently.
Parental control not available
We all know that teens can use the KIK account without any parental guide or control. But this could be dangerous for the children who are minors as they could enter some site that is not meant for them; and hence in this case they will need some parental guide.
Lack of privacy
The lack of encryption on KIK allows the cybercrimes on this site as it is easier to get the messages exchanged by the users.
Lack of transparency and verification of users
Anyone can log in to KIK without a valid mail address which makes it very hard to identify people; and hence leads to scams, exploitations, and cyberbullying.
Online threats and exploits.
Child exploitation is an issue on every app that allows users to remain relatively anonymous. Kik and different social network applications are not an exception. Researchers are also unable to get information from the company in order to research the cases. The company has implemented more stringent procedures to combat the threats, but.
Now after we have looked into some of the reasons that could be responsible for users opting for the KIK delete account; we will move towards the steps; which will be followed by the users to delete the KIK account they are using.
Steps to Delete the KIK Account of yours –
- To begin the procedure the users need to go to the official page of KIK; and then once they are on the login page move to the next step.
- To delete the KIK account permanently you need to fill in the credentials of your account like the username and also the password and along with this, the users will also have to add the reason why they are leaving the account.
- After filling in the details tick on the box on the screen and then finally hit the Go button.
- Now you have to check the email address which you have provided; and which is also associated with the account on KIK you want to delete.
- You will see that there is an email from KIK which you have to open.
- After you have opened the email you will see the option on Permanently deactivate and this is the option on which you need to click to deactivate KIK permanently.
- As soon as you will click on the permanently delete or deactivate option; you have to follow the rest of the instructions that are given on the screen carefully; and also execute them properly.
- Now; your KIK account will be deleted permanently which means that you will not be able to access it; and it also means that you will no more receive notifications of your account and nobody else would be able to look for you using that username or profile.
You must be aware of the fact that you will not be able to reactivate your account as it is completely deleted, then if you again want to use KIK sometime in the future you will need to create a new profile on the KIK to use and access the features of KIK on your android or iPhone device.
We hope that the information we provided you was beneficial for you; and you gained the most out of it and were able to get rid of your account on KIK by following the steps.
Also recommended – https://krnode.com/what-is-com-facebook-orca-and-how-do-i-use-it/