How is it going, dear vape lovers? Are you still concerned about little facts about using CBD? That makes sense too. Knowing all the ins and outs of the products is necessary. Do you use the Delta 9 vape pen? And you are concerned about THC detection in your urine? Do you need to run for medical tests now and then? It can be risky in such a case.
Well, CBD is legal in the United States. But, there are still restrictions regarding its usage. Moreover, the bill contains strict constraints regarding THC. So, it is essential to understand the detectability of THC through urine. Let us get deeper into the talk. And know when you are at risk of getting detected and how. You can refer to Farm Bill, 2019, to understand it better.
How does THC even reach our urine?
Primarily, restrictions regarding the composition of THC in CBD. THC is a derivative of Cannabis Sativa. It is the most psychoactive compound. Marijuana contains the highest amount of this compound. So, using marijuana frequently can increase the amount of THC in your body.
Our body can absorb this compound, irrespective of the method of its introduction. And as the body absorbs it, it passes through the alimentary canal and reaches the urinary duct. THC is not fully digestible. Upon frequent intakes, its amount increases in the body and ultimately in urine. All the particles left undigested are metabolites.
Irrespective of whether you prefer delta 9 vape pens, smoke, joints, the body still absorbs them. It reaches the duct through the alimentary canal to filter out THC. For this, it must bind to glucuronic acid.
How long are we at risk of detection?
It is probably the most crucial question of the round. But, the answer is not that straightforward. The risk of detection of THC in urine varies from person to person. There are several factors affecting detectability. Like, the amount of THC undertaken, how frequently one consumes it, the lifestyle, and fat deposition in one’s body. And how it affects the number of THC metabolites in your body. But do not worry, we will help you understand each factor.
Before that, understand one thing about your body. A person with an appropriate BMI (18-21) experiences minimum time to eliminate THC traces from the body (given all other factors remain constant). THC is fat-soluble. It can easily bind with lipids and stay there for long. The breakdown of fat is slow so, the deterioration of THC gets slower. And, if there is much fat deposition in your system, then it is good news for you. The only way to deal with it is to move towards a healthy lifestyle.
Factors affecting the detection period
THC detection does not talk about the amount of this compound in your body. It only ascertains that your body is still processing it. Not even the time you are under its influence.
Let us study the factors and understand how it affects the body’s THC level.
- Dosage: According to a recent study, our body can excrete 15-20% of the total THC. It stands for robust strains of cannabis as well. A person under frequent administration of cannabis is probably at the risk of failing the test.
- Metabolism: Excretion of THC is proportional to the rate of metabolism. The faster the rate of metabolism is, the sooner it gets eliminated from your body.
- Exercise: A study revealed a significant conclusion related to THC level and recreation.
Workout breakdown the lipid molecule that initially stores THC. And its decomposition will increase its level in blood. It says, “THC levels in your blood increase significantly upon training before a drug test.” So, releasing sweat before a drug test can be a bad idea.
- Usage habits: It is pretty apparent that the more you consume CBD, the greater you are at risk of getting detected. The first-timer takes 4-8 days to be completely metabolite free.
- Smoking once or twice a week can take two weeks or 15 days to do the same.
- For frequent smokers, the count goes up to a month or two. And it stays put only in case of no additional encounter.
Smoking CBD Versus engulfing CBD. Which is less detectable?
Let us be straightforward. Detectability is possible either way. None of them is going to help a dependable smoker. Are you still feeling optimistic about it? The only way is to change the habit. All other paths are temporary to pass the test. And they have limits to it. So, a natural, permanent and promising way is to handle the consumption.
In reality, it can vary. The tenures mentioned to free one’s body from THC traces are study-based. So, if there is no preparation beforehand, it can be a risky deal for you.
Get detoxed at home
Are you losing hope on passing a drug test? We have got ways to help you out. They are going to free your body forever. But, for the test coming up? Yes, for that, you could rely on these methods. And the best part about these methods is you can use them on your own. Yes, that’s right. You will not need any professional to do it for you.
Let’s learn the methods:
- Hydration: It starts with putting a full stop to additional herb consumption. Okay, now no more drugs are entering your body. Here starts the job. Now you need to increase your water intake dramatically. The logic behind it is that the more you urinate, the more THC you are losing out of your body. But, wait, do not over dilute your urine before the test. Doing so will paint a doubt in your back. So, stay hydrated but not over diluted.
- Activated charcoal: To understand its activity, we need to get deeper into biology. And, that is not what we want to do right now. Right? So, let us understand it in simple words. Activated charcoal can speed up the elimination of glucocorticoid and THC-COOH, the chemical name for THC.
- Detox kits and drinks: All the home-based methods can take up to 30 days to completely detox your body. And if you do not have that much eternity. You can go for a detox kit or drink or both. You can visit either online or offline stores to get it.
No matter what you opt for, smoking delta 8 thc, or eating cannabis directly. You are in danger of failing a drug test. Giving considerable time and effort is highly needed for your body to recover.
A healthy lifestyle from the beginning can help you a bit to catalyse the detox process. But for faster and better results, having a detox kit is beneficial. Otherwise, ensuring a clean-up can be a tough job.