Lakers vs Rockets live stream will meet on November 2, 2021, at Staples Center in Los Angeles as part of the NBA 2021-22. Against the Rockets on November 1, the Lakers won 95-85.
Lakers have won four and lost three matches in the current season, while the Rockets have won one match and lost five.
Carmelo Anthony played as a reserve and scored 23 points against Russell Westbrook on Sunday. After opening the season with two straight losses, the Lakers picked up their fourth win after Anthony Davis scored 16 points and grabbed 13 rebounds.
Eric Gordon scored 17 points for the Rockets while Christian Wood chipped in 16 points, as they lost their fourth straight game. In Wednesday’s Lakers and Rockets matchup, all of the players mentioned above will be key players for both teams.
How you can watch Los Angeles Lakers vs Houston Rockets?
The live stream of the Lakers vs Rockets match is available on the NBA website and its mobile app for basketball fans in India. Watching the Lakers and Rockets match requires an NBA League Pass, however.
An NBA League pass costs 1,499 INR per year or 749 INR per month. It won’t be televised live in India, which is a disappointment for most Indian fans. As per the Indian Standard Time, the Lakers and Rockets match begins at 8 am on Wednesday.
Watching the Rockets vs Lakers match live on television is possible for NBA fans in the United States (US) by tuning in to ABC/ESPN, TNT, and NBA TV.
By purchasing an NBA League Pass, fans will have access to live streaming of the Lakers and Rockets match on the NBA website and mobile app. On Tuesday, the Lakers and Rockets game will begin at 10.30 pm ET.
NBA fans in the United Kingdom may tune in to Sky Sports in order to watch the match between the Lakers vs. Rockets live. The Sky Sports App on Now TV will hence allow you to watch the match just live. In the UK, the match will begin at 2.30 a.m. on Wednesday.
What else you should know?
Houston Rockets are the guests of the Los Angeles Lakers at Staples Center, where the game begins at 10:30 p.m. ET on Tuesday. This will be the third consecutive home game that Los Angeles has won at home.
The Lakers hope to win another game. In a 95-85 victory over Houston on Sunday, they were able to grind out a win. Carmelo Anthony finished with 23 points and four blocks while shooting 5-for-8 from downtown for Los Angeles.
With an expected margin of the great victory of 10.5 points, Los Angeles is yet the favorite in this great matchup. The spread is 1-4 when they are favored, so beware.
As of now, the Lakers are 4-3 and the Rockets are 1-5. The Lakers average 21.1 fouls per game, ranking fifth-worst in the NBA.
The Lakers and Rockets situation is a lot worse for Los Angeles since Houston leads the whole league in fouls drawn per game, averaging by the ratio of 21.7 on average. Houston may benefit from that strength in order to beat the odds.
Despite the recent NBA odds, the Lakers have a 10.5-point lead over the Rockets. This one was a 10.5-point spread from the start, which remained the same throughout.
- On average, the Lakers only give up 3.4 more points per game than their opponents (109.2).
- · With 109.2 points or more, Los Angeles is 3-2.
- · When Houston surrenders less than 112.6 points, they are 1-2.
- · There are 101.5 points scored by the Rockets per game, 10.5 less than the 112.0 allowed by the Lakers.
- · The Los Angeles Lakers are 2-0 when they allow fewer than 101.5 points.
- · This season, the Lakers make 47.5% of their field goal shots, which is 3.4 percentage points more than the Rockets allow (44.1%).
- · In games where Los Angeles shoots over 44.1% from the field, it has a 3-2 straight-up record.
- · With a 42.5% field goal percentage this year, the Rockets are 2.8 points worse than the Lakers (45.3%).
- · During games in which Houston shot higher than 45.3% from the field, it has compiled a 1-1 straight-up record.