In today’s world, Website and hosting are very important for every large and small online business. Because nowadays technology and online business are becoming popular day by day. You can acquire more customers from various countries. This will help to increase your revenue or customer. Lots of different types of hosting solutions available to run your business online. Competition is becoming higher.
Choosing a dedicated server in Atlanta is good for those business websites that accept online payment, store lots of data, and want a high-speed processor or power or internet. Shared hosting is best for learning purposes. VPS or cloud server is best for small, mid, or large businesses.
So, in this article, I will explain to you the difference between shared or VPS or dedicated servers. And which one is the better server option for your business?.
What is Shared Server?
Shared hosting can be defined by its name, a shared server is the type of server where we can host multiple sites at a time. Multiple users rent a small space in a Atlanta dedicated server. And hosting company gives you a server environment to manage the limited feature.
Lots of disadvantages you get with the shared server but this is best for learning purposes.
- Because you get some limited resources and features with a shared server. That is why this is so cheap.
- In case of if your neighboring site is spammy or adulting then it will affect your site’s rank.
- Your site’s server may go down If your neighboring site receives high traffic.
- You get less security with a shared server. Because you share your resources with multiple users. The change of hack your website, data lack is hagh.
- You share your resources with multiple websites. Resources like: RAM, storage, processor, power, Bandwidth, internet, IP address, etc.
What is VPS hosting?
After understanding about shared server, and its disadvantages, I am going to explaining about the VPS server. Virtual private server (VPS) is a type of unique amalgamation of shared and dedicated server properties. The technical expert team makes a virtual server in which resources are used by you as you like. It’s easier to shape as per your need because you get a private part in the dedicated server.
A VPS server comes with a lot of benefits and features.
- A VPS server is comparatively more expansive than shared hosting. But it provides you with more resources than shared hosting.
- The hosting company setup for you a virtual environment to manage all the resouces.
- You dont need to worry about upgrading your server because you get your own private space on the server.
- This server provides optimal performance, faster speed, and can handle large traffic.
- You get high security than a shared server.
- You dont need to share your private server resources with multiple sites.
What is a Dedicated server in Atlanta?
As we can understand an Atlanta Dedicated server by its name:- is a type of hosting that is completely dedicated to an organization, business, or large website.
You get lots of resources and features with the dedicated server in Atlanta as compared to VPS or shared hosting. If you run an e-commerce or large business that wants to store lots of data, enhanced security, and optimal performance.
Mostly two types of a dedicated servers are available to host your site: managed and unmanaged dedicated servers
- As per your requirement, you can choose the server’s processor power, storage, hardware, RAM, etc.
- Don’t need to share your dedicated server resources with your neighboring sites. Resources like space, bandwidth, RAM, storage, processor, etc.
- You get enhanced security to secure your data. They provide DDoS protection, SSL certificate, backups, and data encryption with a dedicated server.
- You get better loading speed and optimal performance for your site. This will provide a better site experience to your users.
- The server provider company in Atlanta gives you a complete server environment to manage all the server resources and features.
A best-dedicated server in Atlanta is more expansive than a VPS or shared hosting. And buying a dedicated server is better than renting a server.
Now we can understand that a dedicated server in Atlanta is a better option than a VPS or shared server if you run a large business or website. Also, dedicated hosting is more expansive than VPS or shared hosting. Because a dedicated server provides you with lots of resources, better performance and speed, better user experience, complete root access to configure the server resource. You dont need to share your resources with multiple users.
Here, I also recommend you, serverwala hosting provider, to get the best and cheap dedicated server in Atlanta. They provide the best and reliable hosting in Atlanta.