Top Places That You May Visit for Trekking Around the World in 2022
Are you thinking of trekking around the world in the year 2022? Are you feeling confused thinking about which place to choose? In this blog, our assignment help experts will guide you about the 10 must-visit places for trekking.
Here are the top 10 Classic Trekking Destinations for You in 2022:
- Everest Base Camp in Nepal: it offers one of the most spectacular sceneries and destinations loaded with iconic natural beauty for trekking. This world-class trekking will take you to the most beautiful part called Gokyo Lakes. It’s a three days trekking package that will lead you far away from the crowd and a magnificent view of Cho Oyu and the beautiful Ngozumpa Glacier. Besides, you’ll get an opportunity to trek over the snow-covered Cho La pass.
- Mont Blanc: the popular Tour du Mont Blanc has passed through France, Italy, and Switzerland. It takes almost 10 days to complete the whole trek. Here, you can stay at hotels in the valley and no need to carry your whole luggage. You just need to carry your daypacks. It is the perfect destination for those who want to see the classic circuit.
- Karakoram Mountains to K2 and Concordia in Pakistan: the trekking to the world’s second-highest peak (K2 – 8611) is one of the best places for trekkers. Here you may visit the towers of Trango, Cathedral and Lobsang. Besides these you may visit Broad Peak (8047m) and Gasherbrum (8080m) too.
- Inca Trail to Machu Picchu in Peru: this journey allows only 500 trekkers per day. You may find it a huge number. But the truth is 300 out of 500 are booked for porters, support staff and guides. So, if you are planning to trek this place then book as early as possible. It’s a journey for 4 days where you can see the Silque Valley surrounded by Anacascocha Pass, Inca ruins, sun gate etc.
- Mount Toubkal in Morocco: the zenith of Mount Toubkal is situated at 4167m. Here you’ll trek through the land of Berbers, feel their hospitable behavior and the picturesque villages amidst the mountain and lakes. It’s a complete 4 days trekking package.
- Bhutan Himalayas: if you’re going trekking for the first time, then it’s not apt for you. It’s a 25 days trekking package that includes a full Snowman trek from Shana to Trongsa passing through the Himalayas. It’s situated at 5300m altitude. Here, you’ll visit Tiger’s Nest monastery, Hermit’s Cave etc.
- Classic Haute Route: it is situated in the heart of the European Alps, which links Mont Blanc to the Matterhorn surrounded by a series of glaciers.
- The Julian Alps to Triglav in Slovenia: this journey is a combination of trekking, dipping in the lake and relaxation with famous pastry. Here you’ll find alpine pastures, clear streams, crystal lakes, pine forests, mountain huts etc.
- Jordan Trail from Dana to Petra: this classic trekking holiday will give you a landscape of stunning wild desert and the famous Rose-Red City of Petra.
- GR20 in Corsica: it is situated in the Mediterranean island of Corsica. GR20 is considered to be one of the most beautiful and hardest mountain routes for walkers in the whole of Europe. Corsica is also called the Scented Isle and is famous for its coastline, beautiful mountain villages. Tourists who want to explore the place by foot; it is one of the best places to visit. It’s a 12 days trip that covers approx 180km in mountainous terrain and is situated at 12000m altitudes.
Some User Comments
- Since I couldn’t complete my 200 km in the Booster ride event, but I gained some good experience and learnings from the riders who have been doing rides for a long time. I thank Tarun Pushap Wadhwa and his team members for organizing such blazing and awesome events. I hope we would be doing such big events in near future. All the best for your future endeavors.
- This was my first trek with Bikat, I must the experience was much better than I had anticipated. Having a limited-sized group is a boon in the current times and works well for Bikat I guess. But the on-ground of Trek Leaders and guides or earlier the network they have is brilliant.
- Make sure you ask them to re-check tents before starting treks. Some tents had difficult zips but other than that everything was smooth. Look forward to many more treks with them for sure
- ikat was recommended to me by a fellow friend. I started trekking with Bikat in 2018 and from then there is no looking back.
The main thing that I like about trekking with Bikat is they limit the group size to 15 members which help to give attention to individuals. The trek leaders are well trained and they take proper care of everyone in the batch. The food provided during the trekking days is delicious and perfect for giving you the right amount of energy in the mountains.
I hope you will get an outline about these places and can make your mind where to go. If you’ve any queries, you can take help from our Thesis Help experts. For more details log on to our official website then check the necessary information to get in touch with them.