If you have been looking for the best option for pellet smokers, you are in the right place because I will discuss the best vertical pellet smokers in the market. Some essential features have to be given top priority to get the best products. These may include; the Hooper capacity, temperature control technology, and the cooking area. All these features have to be at their best to get a good product. Below are some of the best overall smokers in the market right now
- Camp Chef XXL Wi-Fi
Having been in the market for a while, the manufacturer has kept improving its features to develop the best vertical pellet smoker. Those improvements have been a success, and currently, the camp Chef XXL Wi-Fi is the most famous smoker available.
- The smoker has a sufficient cooking area which is approximately 2,408 square inches.
- The temperature range is extensive enough (150 to 350 degrees). This range can ensure that you cook at your proffered pace.
- The pellet Hopper capacity is enough (18lbs); therefore, the pellets are not added during the cooking process.
- The smoker has a PID temperature control.
- In the case of modern technology, the smoker has a wife/app control
- Louisiana grill-7 series
If you are looking force a budget-friendly smoker, then the Louisiana grill -7 series is your best option. Even though the cooker has been in the market for a while, its limitation is that it has not been connected to the latest control panel technology.
- The smoker has a total cooking area of up to 2,059 square inches
- The pellet Hopper capacity is 60 labs
- It has a temperature range of 150-450 degrees
- Cookshack FEC 100
The cooker is significantly more expensive than other vertical pellet smokers. The USA-made oven is full of stainless steel, which makes it durable. The manufacturer is known to produce quality products over a long period. However, considering the product’s price, we all expect the smoker to be fitted with the latest technology, don’t you?
However, the cook shack FEC 100 has been a proven quality product for over a decade.
- The smoker has a total cooking area of 1,564 square inches
- The vertical pellet smoker has a hopper capacity of up to 20 labs
- The temperature range is between 140 to 400 degrees
- The typical price is $
- Pit Boss Pro Series II 4-series
The product is in its second generation and consists of 4 racks. In the second generation, the manufacturer fitted the smoker with the latest Wi-Fi control panel making it competitive. The product’s key features include; a total cooking area of 1,077 square inches, a temperature range of between 150 and 420 degrees, and a PID temperature control.
The above-mentioned vertical pellet smokers are highly recommended. When you purchase any of these products, always consider your priorities. It may be budget, total cooking area, or technology. Just check out your best option and enjoy.